Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome to Princesses and Ponytails

Welcome to Princesses and Ponytails! I was encouraged by a few of my friends to start a blog, mainly because I have the most hillarious kids on the planet. Well, that's my opinion, I'm sure after you hear what comes out of their mouths, you'll probably call it something other than "hillarious." LOL I never gave into the temption of blogging, because I thought it would make me egocentric somehow.  Maybe it's because I'm totally digging the idea of having a captive audience, even if it's only in my mind. See, right now, I'm picturing 20,000 followers salivating at the idea of reading my next post.  Again, only in my mind. My name is Andrea, and I am 27. My amazing husband is Jeremy, and he's 27, too. We have two daughters, Madelyn, who is 4, and Hazel, who is 1. As you can imagine, I am awash in a sea of pink, and wouldn't have it any other way.  My eldest fully subscribes to the title princess, and baby sis is making her royal demands more and more these days. I'm a stay at home mama, who loves her kids, her husband, and most of all, JESUS!! I'm a little...ahem...boisterous, so I apologize ahead of time if you are totally offended by anything I write. We are in the process of saving/applying for an international adoption, so I thought a blog would be a great outlet for my excitement, and for people who are interested to stay up-to-date.

No comments:

Post a Comment